Can I report crime on-line?
Yes, Citizens may report certain crimes that have already occurred in Grand Prairie using this website by clicking the "REPORT INCIDENT" folder above. Please call 9-1-1 to report crimes in progress. The following Crimes can be report: Theft Vandalism Vehicle Burglary Harassing Phone Calls Lost Property
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...