How do I file a complaint about an Officer?
Texas law requires that all complaints against police officers must be in writing and the complaint must be notarized. Contact the Grand Prairie Police Department in person or by telephone 972-237-8790. You may download a complaint form from the Web site at: Complaint
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...